Shopping in Hanoi
(To Print this page : Ctrl + P – Enter)
Shopping in Hanoi
Trang Tien plaza is a shopping center located in the downtown of Hanoi, Vietnam. The complex’s construction began on April 30, 2000 when Vietnamese people celebrated 25th anniversary of The liberation of the south of Vietnam. The complex was finished after 18 months of construction.
Trang Tien plaza offers more than 215,000 square feet (20,000 square meters) space for offices, retail shops, coffee and food outlets.
- First floor: Apparel and Fashion Stores
- Second floor: Fashion and cell-phones Stores
- Third floor: Household equipment Stores
- Forth floor: Super markets and Grocery retailers
- Fifth floor: Offices and Restaurants
- Sixth floor: Offices
Vincom Trade Center is called “Shopping Paradise of Vietnam”.
Placed on the 5 lower floors in 3 towers of Vincom City Towers, the Trade Center concentrates leading domestic and international brands in all fields: Fashion, Cosmetics, Electronics, Home Appliance, High-Tech Products, Supermarket, Home Decoration…. In addition, Foods, Café and Entertainment is an ideal place for dates, and appointment with friends or partners. Especially, with the open of Vincom Trade Center 2 in August 2009, it gets a more perfect appearance with the newest fashion brands firstly introduced in Vietnam.
Ruby Plaza is home to individually-owned shops offering Home Decor, Jewelry and Fashion & Accessories items. Ruby Plaza offers a new way to shop. Now you can find a complete range of Home Decor items ranging from furniture and accessories to lighting, bedding and window coverings – all in one category. Other categories include new and vintage Fashion & Accessories, and Jewelry.
Ruby Plaza provides the online storefront and the tools for each shop owner to set up, manage and maintain a shop. Shop owners gather and manage their own inventory; take the photographs, upload them, write the item descriptions, and determine the price.
Although our Corporate Office is in the United States, we are proud to host shops from many countries and several continents, and we welcome prospective shop owners from any part of the world.
Parkson is a premier family department store that brings the latest in fashion, beauty and lifestyle to its middle and middle upper class consumers under one roof. At Parkson, shoppers will find a shopping environment that is not only comfortable but also reflective of a modern aspirational lifestyle. Besides boasting one of the largest beauty and fragrances department, Parkson also has departments that cater to the fashion and lifestyle conscious men, women and children from apparels, accessories, household equipment to sporting equipment. It’s a promise that shoppers will be thrilled and amazed at the selection of brands that is available at Parkson.
Big C Supercenter
- Fresh Food: meats, seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables, delicatessen, frozen food, dairy products, bakery.
- Dry Food: seasonings and condiments, beverages, soft drinks, liquor, snacks, personal stuffs, cleaning products, pet food and accessories.
- Clothing and Accessories: men’s, women’s, children’s and infant’s clothing as well as shoes and handbags.
- Electric Appliances: a wide range of electric appliances including fridge, washing machine, air conditioner, kitchen appliances, home entertainment equipment, computers and IT equipment.
- Home Décor and Accessories: furniture, kitchenware, plastic storage items and utensils, decorative items, home improvement, maintenance tools and supplies, automobile and motorcycle accessories, sporting goods and toys.
Big C Shopping mall
- Food and Beverage: restaurants, franchises food outlets, food court
- Entertainment: cinemas, karaoke booths and kid’s play ground.
- Specialty Stores: book shops, fashion boutiques, electronics shops, mobile phone shops.
- Services: ATM…